How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
St. Patrick Fish Fry
Click this SIGN UP button
to volunteer for THE ST. PAT'S FISH FRY
PLEASE DON'T WAIT - - - - -
We need to know you will help !
CHECK OUT PHOTOS:
Go to "Get Involved" Tab above and select "Fish Fry"
Many people are needed
each week of the Lenten Fish Frys
PLEASE sign up !
THANK YOU to the many people
who organize and work many
hours to make this a successful
Now you can give to our parish
without writing checks.
- Just click on the DONATE icon
and follow instructions.
PARENTS Teach the Way of Love
Raise them Well Parenting Series
CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE
This an on-line
webinar series for parents. This series
will help Moms and Dads guide their
kids from childhood to adulthood.
Each will zero in on a key area
of maturity and offer parents practical
strategies and resources
Perfect your Marriage this Lent
Draw closer to your spouse this lent with a retreat that will help you perfect your marriage. Attend the next Domestic Church Evangelization Retreat on March 28-31st at St. Anthony’s Spirituality Center. The retreat begins on a Thursday evening and ends at noon on Sunday. Register at: diolc.org/marriage/marriage-enrichment. Scholarships are available. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the diocesan Facebook link to this event.
The season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, March 6. Lenten regulations are as follows:
- Catholics who have celebrated their 14th birthday are to abstain from meat on Ash Wednesday, all Fridays in Lent, and Good Friday.
- In addition to abstaining from meat, Catholics who have celebrated their 18th birthday, until they celebrate their 59th birthday, are to fast on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday. Those who are bound to this regulation may eat only one full meal. Two smaller meals are permitted if necessary to maintain strength according to one’s needs, but eating solid foods between meals is not permitted.
Chrism Mass, April 16
The Chrism Mass is one of the diocesan highlights at which the Bishop blesses the oils for the celebration of the Sacraments of Baptism and the Anointing of the Sick, and consecrates the Sacred Chrism used in the Sacraments of Confirmation and Holy Orders. Priests also renew their priestly promises at this Mass, and the faithful pray for them. The Chrism Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, April 16, at 10:30 a.m., at St. Joseph the Workman Cathedral in La Crosse. Please consider attending! If you are unable to attend there will be a live stream of the event at diolc.org/live.
Regular Mass Times
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
Liturgical Planner and
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. EndaOn March 21, four days after the feast day of Ireland's patron Saint Patrick, the Catholic Church honors Saint Enda of Aran, a warrior-turned-monk considered to be one of the founders of Irish monasticism. Born during the fifth century, Enda inherited control of a large territory in present-day Northern Ireland from his father Conall. His […]
- Polish bishops release ‘tragic’ report on sexual abuse March 15, 2019
- On Lenten retreat, Pope Francis reflected on 'Gaudium et spes' March 15, 2019
- Scientists call for global moratorium on genetically modified babies March 15, 2019
- Northern Ireland anti-abortion law has saved 100,000 lives, pro-lifers say March 13, 2019