How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
Now you can give to our parish
without writing checks.
- Just click on the DONATE icon
and follow instructions.
Congratulations Bridal Area Decorating Team
The bridal preparation area decorating team
were recognized on October 2nd for transforming
a featureless bridal preparation area into a beautiful
private room. Following a blessing of the dressing
room by Monsignor Steve, six parishioners received
the St Patrick Parish Service Award. Displaying
exceptional creativity, this team of volunteers collected
donated items, repurposed furniture, and purchased
decor. Dedicating over 100 hours of work, the team
sanded, painted, steamed and hung curtains, and
decorated the space. These team members also have
volunteered in many other ministries over many years.
By sharing their time and talents, these individuals
reflect great credit on our parish and themselves.
Recipients were: Rita Netwal, Sue Schulz, Gina Pederson,
Mary Robinson, Leanne Stokes, and Kathy Karis.
These recipients were recommended by Laura Dwyer,
the coordinator of our Church Environment ministry.
This award consists of a framed certificate and a lapel pin.
If you have questions on our recognition program, please
contact our Liturgy Planner and Ministry Coordinator,
Steven Nott, email@example.com
or at (608)783-5535 ext. #.
Blue Mass 2019
Saint Patrick Parish Conducts
Its First Blue Mass
On Sunday, September 29th,
St Patrick Parish had the honor of
celebrating a Blue Mass for area
Parishioners and guests recognized
the sacrifices of fire, emergency
medical services, and law
enforcement members from eight
departments and organizations
. Parishioners and guests also
participated in a blessing for our
Please click on the image above to
continue reading and to see more
PARENTS Teach the Way of Love
Teaching the Way of Love
CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE
Teaching the Way of Love exists to
empower parents to embrace their role
as the primary educators of their
children. To that end, we are constantly
producing free resources to help you
be a stronger, more confident parent
capable of leading your children
according to God's plan.
Regular Mass Times
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Liturgical /Ministry Coordinator
Music Director / Secretary
Religious Ed Director
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. Ignatius of AntiochOn Oct. 17, the Roman Catholic Church remembers the early Church Father, bishop, and martyr Saint Ignatius of Antioch, whose writings attest to the sacramental and hierarchical nature of the Church from its earliest days. Eastern Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Christians celebrate his memory on Dec. 20. In a 2007 general audience on St. Ignatius […]
- New hotline connects women in crisis pregnancies to resources, community October 17, 2019
- DNA test could reveal if Catholic supply store killer was involved in 1985 murder October 17, 2019
- Vatican denies Indian nun's appeal of dismissal from religious life for disobedience October 17, 2019
- ‘No one ever talked about McCarrick and the boys’ October 17, 2019