How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
- St. Virginia Centurione BracelliBorn in Genoa Italy on April 2, 1587, Virginia was raised in an aristocratic family which was nonetheless pious, and from a young age she longed to consecrate herself to God in the religious life. However, she was pressured into an arranged marriage at the age of 15 on account of her social status, and […]
A NEWSLETTER FOR YOU:
"TEACHING THE WAY OF LOVE" is from
the Office of Family Life in the Diocese
of La Crosse.
This year’s TWL series will focus on the
TEN COMMANDMENTS and practical ways to
live them within the family.
Click on the artwork above
to view or print newsletter.
Televised Mass is available on the myParish App
The Diocesan Televised Mass is filmed at various churches in the Diocese of La Crosse. This is available for those who are ill or homebound and are unable to attend Sunday Mass. You can view the Mass using the myParish app by tapping the TV Mass button, or view it on a computer at www.diolc.org/televised-mass. Here you will also find the broadcast schedule for a TV station in your area.
The Office for Marriage and Family Life
is pleased to present a series of informative
webinars that will feature unique topics
impacting marriage and/or family life.
” A webinar series that can be
accessed from the comfort of
your home or parish. “
Anyone can attend a webinar using a
computer, tablet or smartphone. All
you have to do is choose the webinar
that interests you, register for it and then
log in on the scheduled day and time.
It’s that easy. Find the schedule under our “Get Involved” tab or Go directly to: diolc.org/marriage/webinars/ for more information and to register for these webinars.
Regular Mass Times
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- A crash course in Miracles 101 December 15, 2017
- Guatemalan Supreme Court halts distribution of pro-abortion manual December 15, 2017
- Proposed Catholic hospital mega-merger assessed by Church officials December 15, 2017
- Christmas cash for the homeless: The legacy of one Denver priest continues December 14, 2017