How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
- Pope Saint John Paul IISaint John Paul II is perhaps one of the most well-known pontiffs in recent history, and is most remembered for his charismatic nature, his love of youth and his world travels, along with his role in the fall of communism in Europe during his 27-year papacy.Karol JÃ³zef Wojtyla, known as John Paul II since his […]
A NEWSLETTER FOR YOU:
"Teaching the Way of Love" is from
the Office of Family Life in the Diocese
of La Crosse.
This year’s TWL series will focus on the
TEN COMMANDMENTS and practical ways to
live them within the family. Click on the
artwork above to view or print newsletter.
The Office for Marriage and Family Life
is pleased to present a series of informative
webinars that will feature unique topics
impacting marriage and/or family life.
” A webinar series that can be
accessed from the comfort of
your home or parish. “
Topics scheduled to date include a
variety of parenting sessions, marriage
enrichment, caregiving, support for
veterans, surviving divorce, financial
freedom and making happiness a habit.
Anyone can attend a webinar using a
computer, tablet or smartphone. All
you have to do is choose the webinar
that interests you, register for it and then
log in on the scheduled day and time.
It’s that easy. We have the schedule under our “Get Involved” tab or Go directly to: diolc.org/marriage/webinars/ for more information and to register for these webinars.
Regular Mass Times
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- Pope offers clarifications on new process for liturgical translations October 22, 2017
- Venezuelan bishops denounce pro-government bias in elections October 22, 2017
- Pope Francis: putting God first doesn't mean avoiding reality October 22, 2017
- Missionary work begins with everyone, cardinal says October 21, 2017