How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
Now you can give to our parish
without writing checks.
- Just click on the DONATE icon
and follow instructions.
St. Patrick’s Service Award
Congratulations John Hopkins!
John Hopkins received the St Patrick Parish Service Award
in front of his fellow Finance Council members on Sept. 12th.
This award consists of a framed certificate and a lapel pin.
John has volunteered for a myriad of ministries for more than a decade.
Many of his activities are time intensive, including Sacristan and
Master of Ceremonies for all Holy Week Masses.
His leadership roles include Finance Council Membership and
scheduling all weekend Mass Liturgical Ministers.
John’s service elevates the worship experience for thousands of
parishioners and visitors, bears witness to Christ, and reflects
great credit to our parish and to himself.
If you have questions on our recognition program, please contact
our Liturgy Planner and Ministry Coordinator, Steven Nott,
email@example.com or at (608)783-5535 ext. #.
Raise them Well Parenting Series |
Registration Now Open
Alice Heinzen and Jeff Arrowood from
the Diocesan office for Marriage and
Family Life have created an on-line
webinar series for parents. This series
will help Moms and Dads guide their
kids from childhood to adulthood.
The series includes six, one hour sessions.
Each will zero in on a key area
of maturity and offer parents practical
strategies and resources If you have
children and want to raise them well,
register today at
Regular Mass Times
Mass for the Immaculate Conception, December 8
The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception this year is Saturday, December 8, and it remains a holyday of obligation. Masses on Friday evening, December 7, and during the day of Saturday, December 8, will observe the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. Masses beginning the evening of Saturday, December 8 will observe the Second Sunday of Advent. Catholics are to attend Mass twice that weekend, once to fulfill the holy day of obligation (Immaculate Conception) and once to satisfy the Sunday obligation.
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
Liturgical Planner and
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. Joseph of CupertinoOn September 18, the Church celebrates the life of St. Joseph of Cupertino, a mystic who was perhaps most famous for his ability to fly.Â His father, a poor carpenter, died before his birth and his mother, who was unable to pay the debts, lost her home and gave birth to Joseph in a stable […]
- This 87-year-old woman feeds the homeless in Chile every week September 18, 2018
- Director of Courage releases letter on Penn. abuse report September 18, 2018
- Chilean priest guilty of abuse dismissed from clerical state September 17, 2018
- Congressmen object to FDA's 'barbaric' research method using human fetal tissue September 17, 2018