How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
Now you can give to our parish
without writing checks.
- Just click on the DONATE icon
and follow instructions.
St. Patrick’s Service Award
Congratulations John Hopkins!
John Hopkins received the St Patrick Parish Service Award
in front of his fellow Finance Council members on Sept. 12th.
This award consists of a framed certificate and a lapel pin.
John has volunteered for a myriad of ministries for more than a decade.
Many of his activities are time intensive, including Sacristan and
Master of Ceremonies for all Holy Week Masses.
His leadership roles include Finance Council Membership and
scheduling all weekend Mass Liturgical Ministers.
John’s service elevates the worship experience for thousands of
parishioners and visitors, bears witness to Christ, and reflects
great credit to our parish and to himself.
If you have questions on our recognition program, please contact
our Liturgy Planner and Ministry Coordinator, Steven Nott,
email@example.com or at (608)783-5535 ext. #.
Raise them Well Parenting Series |
Registration Now Open
Alice Heinzen and Jeff Arrowood from
the Diocesan office for Marriage and
Family Life have created an on-line
webinar series for parents. This series
will help Moms and Dads guide their
kids from childhood to adulthood.
The series includes six, one hour sessions.
Each will zero in on a key area
of maturity and offer parents practical
strategies and resources If you have
children and want to raise them well,
register today at
Regular Mass Times
Mass for the Immaculate Conception, December 8
The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception this year is Saturday, December 8, and it remains a holyday of obligation. Masses on Friday evening, December 7, and during the day of Saturday, December 8, will observe the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. Masses beginning the evening of Saturday, December 8 will observe the Second Sunday of Advent. Catholics are to attend Mass twice that weekend, once to fulfill the holy day of obligation (Immaculate Conception) and once to satisfy the Sunday obligation.
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
Liturgical Planner and
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- Blessed Anton Martin SlomshekAnton Martin Slomshek who was born November 26, 1800 at Ponikva, Slovenia is the first Slovenian to be beatified. Â Slomshek is known as a great educator, largely responsible for the nearly 100% literacy rate among Slovenians, a remarkable turn around from the very poor state of the nation's educational levels at the beginning of the […]
- Pope Francis in Latvia: Don't let Christianity become an artifact September 24, 2018
- Archbishop Chaput shares theological critique of youth synod prep document September 23, 2018
- In Lithuania, Francis tells priests to hear their people's cries September 23, 2018
- May Lithuania become model of fight for human rights, Pope prays at former KGB headquarters September 23, 2018