How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
St. Patrick Fish Fry
Click this SIGN UP button
to volunteer for THE ST. PAT'S FISH FRY
Also check out photos.
Go to "Event photos"
under the "Get Involved" Tab above.
Thank you to the many people
who organize and work many
hours to make this a successful
THANK YOU for being a
volunteer this year!
A NEWSLETTER FOR YOU:
"TEACHING THE WAY OF LOVE" is from
the Office of Family Life in the Diocese
of La Crosse.
This year’s TWL series will focus on the
TEN COMMANDMENTS and practical ways to
live them within the family.
Click on the picture above or visit this link:
The Office for Marriage and Family Life
is pleased to present a series of informative
webinars that will feature unique topics
impacting marriage and/or family life.
” A webinar series that can be
accessed from the comfort of
your home or parish. “
Anyone can attend a webinar using a
computer, tablet or smartphone. All
you have to do is choose the webinar
that interests you, register for it and then
log in on the scheduled day and time.
It’s that easy. Go directly to: diolc.org/marriage/webinars/ for more information and to register for these webinars.
Regular Mass Times
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. Peter DamianOn Feb. 21, Catholics honor Saint Peter Damian, a Benedictine monk who strove to purify the Church during the early years of its second millennium. In his Sept. 9, 2009 general audience on the saint, Pope Benedict XVI described him as "one of the most significant figures of the 11th century ... a lover of […]
- British judge allows toddler's life support switched off, despite parents' wishes February 20, 2018
- Recent polls encourage Ireland's pro-life advocates February 20, 2018
- South Africa's new president praised for commitment to fight corruption February 20, 2018
- As immigration bill fails, US bishops call for DACA protections February 20, 2018