How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
St. Patrick Fish Fry
Click this SIGN UP button
to volunteer for THE ST. PAT'S FISH FRY
Also check out photos.
Go to "Event photos"
under the "Get Involved" Tab above.
Thank you to the many people
who organize and work many
hours to make this a successful
THANK YOU for being a
volunteer this year!
A NEWSLETTER FOR YOU:
"TEACHING THE WAY OF LOVE" is from
the Office of Family Life in the Diocese
of La Crosse.
This year’s TWL series will focus on the
TEN COMMANDMENTS and practical ways to
live them within the family.
Click on the picture above or visit this link:
The Office for Marriage and Family Life
is pleased to present a series of informative
webinars that will feature unique topics
impacting marriage and/or family life.
” A webinar series that can be
accessed from the comfort of
your home or parish. “
Anyone can attend a webinar using a
computer, tablet or smartphone. All
you have to do is choose the webinar
that interests you, register for it and then
log in on the scheduled day and time.
It’s that easy. Go directly to: diolc.org/marriage/webinars/ for more information and to register for these webinars.
Regular Mass Times
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. Conrad of PiacenzaConrad was born into a noble family in northern Italy. He married the daughter of a nobleman, Euphrosyne. One day, while he was hunting, Conrad ordered his attendants to make a fire. The wind carried the flames, which set fire to nearby fields, forests, towns and villages. Upon seeing this, Conrad ran away in fear. Because […]
- Archbishop of Erbil: Christians in Iraq are ‘scourged, wounded, but still there’ February 19, 2018
- Why did we forget how to date? New documentary aims to find out February 18, 2018
- Pope on first Sunday of Lent: Now is the time for conversion February 18, 2018
- Young US adults are not trying the knot, recent study shows February 18, 2018