How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
Now you can give to our parish
without writing checks.
- Just click on the DONATE icon
and follow instructions.
Regular Mass Times
FAITHFUL CITIZENSHIP RESOURCES
The Wisconsin Catholic Conference (WCC), the public policy voice of Wisconsin’s bishops, is distributing two series of resources to help Catholics reflect on their duties as faithful citizens. Catholics are encouraged to utilize these resources as they navigate the election process and fulfill their responsibilities as voters.
Mass for the Immaculate Conception, December 8
The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception this year is Saturday, December 8, and it remains a holyday of obligation. Masses on Friday evening, December 7, and during the day of Saturday, December 8, will observe the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. Masses beginning the evening of Saturday, December 8 will observe the Second Sunday of Advent. Catholics are to attend Mass twice that weekend, once to fulfill the holy day of obligation (Immaculate Conception) and once to satisfy the Sunday obligation.
PARENTS Teach the Way of Love
Raise them Well Parenting Series
CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE
Alice Heinzen and Jeff Arrowood from
the Diocesan office for Marriage and
Family Life have created an on-line
webinar series for parents. This series
will help Moms and Dads guide their
kids from childhood to adulthood.
Each will zero in on a key area
of maturity and offer parents practical
strategies and resources If you have
children and want to raise them well,
register today at
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
Liturgical Planner and
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. Luke the EvangelistOn October 18, Catholics and other Christians around the world will celebrate the feast of St. Luke, the physician and companion of St. Paul whose gospel preserved the most extensive biography of Jesus Christ.St. Luke wrote a greater volume of the New Testament than any other single author, including the earliest history of the Church. […]
- How diapers impact the bottom line, and how an NYC law can help October 19, 2018
- 40 percent of U.S. children born to unmarried parents, rate increasing worldwide October 18, 2018
- Youth synod will write message to youth, discussion group names will not be released October 18, 2018
- Federal agents investigate abuse in Pennsylvania dioceses October 18, 2018