How To Get Involved
Dealing with Illness
Now you can give to our parish
without writing checks.
- Just click on the DONATE icon
and follow instructions.
PARENTS Teach the Way of Love
Raise them Well Parenting Series
CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE
Alice Heinzen and Jeff Arrowood from
the Diocesan office for Marriage and
Family Life have created an on-line
webinar series for parents. This series
will help Moms and Dads guide their
kids from childhood to adulthood.
Each will zero in on a key area
of maturity and offer parents practical
strategies and resources If you have
children and want to raise them well,
register today at
Regular Mass Times
LEARN HOW CELL PHONES ARE RE-WIRING YOUR BRAIN
On Thursday, November 8th at 7 p.m.
at Logan Middle School in La Crosse,
Sister Marysia Weber, a physician certified by
the American Board of Psychiatry/Neurology,
will tell you how cell phones and video games
are rewiring our brains and what we can do.
Following her presentation, a panel of professionals
will be available to answer your questions.
The cost for the evening is a free will donation.
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, Dec. 8
The Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception this year is Saturday, December 8, and it remains a holyday of obligation. Masses on Friday evening, December 7, and during the day of Saturday, December 8, will observe the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. Masses beginning the evening of Saturday, December 8 will observe the Second Sunday of Advent. Catholics are to attend Mass twice that weekend, once to fulfill the holy day of obligation (Immaculate Conception) and once to satisfy the Sunday obligation.
Msgr Steve & George
Deacon Frank Abnet
Music Director / Secretary
Liturgical Planner and
St. Patrick School
St. Patrick School
- St. JosaphatToday, on the day of his martyrdom, Nov. 12, Roman Catholics and some Eastern Catholics remember St. Josaphat Kuntsevych, a bishop and monk whose example of faith inspired many Eastern Orthodox Christians to return to full communion with the Holy See. Other Eastern Catholics, including the Ukrainian Catholic Church, celebrate St. Josaphat's feast day on […]
- Lamenting clergy sex abuse, Pa. bishops announce victim compensation funds November 13, 2018
- Irish archbishop: The sacrifice of Protestants and Catholics in WWI should unite us November 12, 2018
- Listen to victims, learn from your mistakes, women plead to USCCB November 12, 2018
- USCCB meeting: What just happened, and what might happen next? November 12, 2018